We Service Virtually Everything
Green Light currently services all American and Asian makes, models and years of vehicles, specializing in exhaust, suspension, steering, brakes and tires.
- General labor: $60/hour (includes: Tire mounting and balancing, drive belt replacement, cooling system, exhaust, brake, suspension and steering labor)
- Major transmission and engine labor*: $75/hour (includes engine and transmission replacement, cylinder head gasket replacement, intake manifold gasket replacement and for some applications may including timing belt replacement).
- Lube oil and filter service: $40 (includes up to 5 quarts of synthetic blend motor oil and standard filter, adjust tire pressures, lube chassis and top off fluids)
- Diagnostic Scan: $40 flat fee. (comprehensive diagnosis of check engine lights may required additional labor at general labor rate)
- Transmission service: $119 Dexron (general fluid), $169 ATF +4 (Chrysler), $189 Universal Synthetic fluid flush, $179 Mercon V (Ford), $169 Toyota T1V, $179 Dexron VI (late model GM), $189 Motorcraft LV synthetic
- Air conditioning service: $90 + freon at $10 per pound (includes evacuate, recover and recharge)
- Inspection: New Hampshire State Safety and Emissions Inspection: $30 (billed hourly for trucks 1 ton and over). New Hampshire State Safety Inspection: $25 (vehicles 1996 and older)
- Evaporative system diagnostics: $60/hour.
- Hunter two and four wheel alignments: $69 and $89 respectively (subcontracted)
- All repairs are warrantied for parts defect for 12 months or 12,000 miles (customer may be required to cover labor cost is some cases). All labor is warrantied for defect 12 months or 12,000 miles. All warranties are honored only at our shop, by our technicians and there are no warranties provided for customer provided parts
- Storage charges may apply if vehicles are not picked up promptly after repairs. Beginning 1 week after the completion of repairs, vehicles are expected to have been removed from the premises. A storage fee of $50/day may accrue thereafter. Vehicles dropped off without prior authorization may start immediate storage.